In times of flooding you may find these numbers helpful:
- For serious emergencies call 911
- For sewage grinder pump emergency service in Hamburg Township call – 810-217-6085
- Hamburg Township Supervisor Pat Hohl’s cell phone – 586-663-2842
- Non-emergency Hamburg Township Police
810-222-1100Call 911 and say you have a non-emergency to report.
- Non-emergency Hamburg Township Fire Department 810-213-9391
- Livingston County Drain Commission 517-546-0040
If you are having trouble getting an issue resolved, reach out to us via our Contact Page, or our Facebook page and we will get back to you as quickly as possible and try our best to get you in touch with the appropriate help.
Other Organizations and Web Sites
Here are some links to additional information and resources.
National Weather Service – Huron River at Hamburg – River gauge on the river at the Hamburg Road bridge. At times of high water, a forecast of water levels is provided.
USGS river gauge – Source data for the above.
We have a few historical documents which have been generously shared by some of our neighbors. If you have anything to add, please send it along.
This is a Water Quality report that was produced in 1987 for the Ore Lake Preservation Association